Sunday, December 14, 2008

Epic Fail!

Wow... I managed to not post anything for over two months... EPIC FAIL!!. Speaking of epic fails, that brings me to a new animation I'm working titled Epic Fail: The only animation to find fail pictures, show them to you, and give an artist's rendition of how they happened. If anybody finds any good fails, feel free to post them in a comment and they may be used in the animation. 

Animation Works:
America's (kind of) Got Talent: 5% Complete (on hiatus)
Stolen Ep. 1: 5% Complete 
Pablo Meets Furby Ep. 1: 55% Complete (on hiatus)
Chip and Oliver Flash [name pending]: Haven't Started
I Want Your Girlfriend to be My Girlfriend Too: Haven't Started
Life at the Jammin' Toasters Factory (short): 60% Complete
Henry the 8th. I Am: 2% Complete
Little Tortilla Boy The Movie (Preview): 5% Complete
Little Tortilla Boy The Movie: Haven't Started
Journey to the Center of the School: Haven't Started
Epic Fail: 30% Complete
Live Action Movie Of Awesome: 50% Complete

No comments: