Monday, October 6, 2008

I can't think of a good title, so here it is.

Quick update today. I have no new animations out for the time being. I might be done with a few within the next coming weeks, especially with MEA break coming up. I have a few new animation plans coming up. Little Tortilla Boy is a comedy skit by  Pablo Francisco (if you want to look it up) and I plan to try to turn it into a movie. I won't reveal anything about Journey to the Center of the School for the time being.

As I said a couple weeks ago, I would start posting pictures, and I forgot to last week. This week is different. Here is a quick ad I did in some spare time:

Animation Works:
America's (kind of) Got Talent: 5% Complete (on hiatus)
Stolen Ep. 1: 2% Complete (on hiatus)
Pablo Meets Furby Ep. 1: 55% Complete
Chip and Oliver Flash [name pending]: Haven't Started
I Want Your Girlfriend to be My Girlfriend Too: Haven't Started
Life at the Jammin' Toasters Factory (short): 30% Complete
Henry the 8th. I Am: 2% Complete
Little Tortilla Boy The Movie (Preview): Haven't Started
Little Tortilla Boy The Movie: Haven't Started
Journey to the Center of the School: Haven't Started

No comments: