Tuesday, September 23, 2008

y(x)=π*sqrt(7.5)/3... AAAAUUUUGGGHHHH!!!!!

Well, as maybe you could guess by the title... I took an algebra test recently... woo... 
Anyways... I will try adding to the blog on a weekly basis every Monday, and whenever I finish an animation.
I have also been getting a bunch of requests from people, so if you have an idea and would like to see it animated, just tell me here, or in person, or in e-mail (how you would get my e-mail, I would never know, and never want to find out...).
One last thing. Starting next week, I hope to begin posting pictures (comics, screenshots from upcoming animations, random drawings, etc...) next week, so be on the look out.

Animation Works:
America's (kind of) Got Talent: 5% Complete (I hope to resume work on it soon)
Chip's Tales of Cool: 85% Complete
Stolen Ep. 1: 2% Complete (on hiatus)
Pablo Meets Furby Ep. 1: 50% Complete
Unnamed Flash: Awaiting Confirmation
I Want Your Girlfriend to be My Girlfriend Too: Haven't Started
Life at the Jammin' Toasters Factory (short): Haven't Started

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

yes! you listened to me!
Jammin' Toasters all the way!