Friday, September 19, 2008

My First Blog Entry

Hmm... what to post... Today is the opening of the IV Films Blog of Awesome! Here you can read about upcoming updates, works in progress, and... random stuff like that... Anyways, to view my animations for now, my youtube name is SublimeguitarguyIV or you could just follow the link: http://www.youtube.com/user/SublimeguitarguyIV
I hope to be able to get my own website up and running soon with space for the animations on the site. When it does happen, the link will be posted here on the blog.

Animation Works:
America's (kind of) Got Talent: 5% complete (on hiatus)
Chip's Tales of Cool: 70% complete
Stolen Ep. 1: 2% complete (on hiatus)
Pablo meets Furby Ep. 1: 45% complete

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

wow
you would troll your own blog...

-Erik